Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bye LoveLost.........

LoveLost is leaving, possibly for good. It is a big deal for us and I'm not sure how Marko859 is going to feal. We were probably her biggest fans and now she is done with Animal Jam. I am everybody else wants her to update and get on Animal Jam and interact like she used to, but we can't change her thoughts. If she wants to leave it is her choice. Below this post I will put some pictures of LoveLost. She has changed us  jammers. She inspired me! And she can inspire you too. She has chosen to leave her blog up and check on us in AJ ever so often so you can still see her blog, click here to visit her blog. I will always remember you LoveLost!
-shihtzulove
   YOU WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED!

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading the post about mirrorsky, and how animal jam glitched up and took away her pet. memories....

    ReplyDelete