Saturday, August 25, 2012

SHIHTZULOVE'S ANIMALS!


These are my animals! This is shihtzulove by the way, XD . Today im going to tell you about each of my animals.
Duchess JellyPuppy: This was my first animal, she is a wolf and was made to look like my dog. She usually has NO clothing. PLEASE DO NOT COPY HER!
Enchanted JellyRose: This was my second animal, she is a bunny and thanks to marko859 who helped me come up with her colors! PLEASE DO NOT COPY HER!
Rosy SunnyRose: After I got my membership I made a giraffe as soon as they came out, She usually wears her headdress, right now she has homemade wings on, So I guess I put those on her when I was bored. PLEASE DO NOT COPY HER!
Empress SpiritLilly: This is my fox that I use all the time, she was my forth animal and I got her a little while after foxes came out. I was taking a break from animal jam and I didn't know that foxes came out until marko859 told me! XD
Blossom PrettyFlower: This is my 5th  animal, I got her a few days ago so yeah. PLEASE DO NOT COPY HER!
Twinkle GlamIvy: This is my shark I made a few days ago, she is my 6th animal.
PLEASE DO NOT COPY HER!
Countess SunnyFlower: This is my turtle I got yesterday, I had one like her in the past but deleted her, I recreated her and I am planning on keeping her. PLEASE DO NOT COPY HER !
Gorgeous BraveRose/ Katness: This is my Katness inspired fox. I just made her today, she is complete with brown fur coloring and a pink bow. PLEASE DO NOT COPY HER, SHE IS MY IDEA!
So I hope you like my animals and please do not copy them!
-shihtzulove
PS. Bet you people thought I forgot to say this but- JAM ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment