Tuesday, August 21, 2012

shihtzulovestorage!

So, I have made a back up acount, I am going to say the rules of it and why I made it.
Why I Made The Back up Acount:
 I made this acount because, as of now I am unable to add friends to my shihtzulove acount, this is because i already have a full buddy list. I am using this acount to add friends to it so that anybody who wants to be my friend can. I will check this acount every Sunday in case anybody sends me a buddy request. People delete me off their buddy lists everyday so they can make room for more buddies, so I will move people from my storage to my main acount once people delete me and I have more room on my buddy list. If I delete you it is probably because I am adding you to shihtzulove, or I might have met somebody who needs to buddy me right away that i meet in animal jam, however, I will add you to my shihtzulovestorage acount. If you do not get added before Sunday, send me a jam-a-gram and I will try my best to get you onto one of my acounts. If I get more buddy requests than Animal Jam will let me have, I may make another storage acount. If I get to the point where I have more items then Animal Jam will let me have then I will move them over to storage.
Rules For Being My Buddy\
 I however have rules for adding people to my storage.
1. NO SCAMMING OR HACKING
2. If you are mean to me or a friend of mine, I will delete you.
3. No use of bad language, When i say that I mean like bad words and stuff.
4. Just because you are my buddy, doesn't mean that I will trade you/give you things of mine, you must understand that I have rares but I work hard to get them.
5.If I don't accept a trade, don't report me, I want certain things for my items and do not accept to all fair trades unless I like what you are trading me. I want to like my stuff, I mean, I work hard for the things I have and barely have rares compared to all  the other bloggers out there, so, I don't want an item that I don't like for a rare I worked hard for, please understand that.

      Those are basically all the things I want to talk about, So now you can add me! But please obey my rules! JAM ON!!
-shihtzulove

No comments:

Post a Comment