Wednesday, August 15, 2012

NOTHING?!?!

Ok, so basically nothing to blog about on AJ, I AM SO BORED. If you have any suggestions on what i should blog about, PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, TELL ME! Oh, i forgot to mention that this is Shihtzulove. Also I am willing to meet you in AJ if you want, BUT, first i have to lay down a few rules.i will make those rules in one of the next posts (I have to check with marko859 first). If you want to meet us, then please tell us in the comments! Most likely I will respond back but marko859 might answer you.WAIT, why am i talking about details?!?! Anyways, just comment saying you want to meet up, if i don't show up i am sorry, i have a real life outside of blogging and my computer, so if we have to re-schedule the meet- up please don't be mad! at least you will get to meet us! In the future we will have parties! Also, if anybody can tell us how to make our blog look better, and how to take pictures of your screen please do!

And also this is a picture of a LoveLost party! we were not there but it looks epic! I hope our parties look epic like this! or even better! I hope LoveLost comes! ( this picture is from another blog, I am not sure which one but it is from another blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment