Saturday, August 18, 2012

NEW UPDATE!

SO, the new update was an exciting one! Hey! It's shihtzulove! In the update


They gave us a new den! There will probably be another one because they still have not announced the winner yet.But anyways, I think this den is so cute! i have explored these dens and i LOVE them! they are so cute! Marko859 thinks it's a great place to start a clan, i agree. I have already started saving up, I am not big on saving, I guess it is just cause i'm too lazy.

This is the second page I think. Sea Turtles are now able to go under water and on land depending on their flipper type! But now I can't use my turtle because I have the sea turtle type of animal and no sea animals :( . So, now sea turtles are the first pets to walk on land and swim in sea! And  now there is a new game to play at the carnival! It is Phantom Darts! I think that is what it is called. Anyways, I played this game and I thought it was pretty fun. But i'm not going into detail so you can see for yourself!

Also we are now closer to our goal of bringing monkeys back! Only 10 million gems left to donate!!!! DONATE PLEASE! If you can't donate then that's okay! And then there is the costume corner, it is the same as last update so basically nothing new about that.

As you may of herd from my last update....... SHAMANS ARE RETURNING!!! I am so excited!!! CONGRATULATIONS JAMAASSIAN MOVEMENT FOR REACHING YOUR GOAL! And the shaman statues got named!
    So that is about it for this update, these pictures are not mine, i found them on Google images so they are most likely other bloggers! I hope you liked this update! JAM ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment